Ingredients: Organi Adzuki Beans
*Verified Gluten Free & Verified Purity Tested:
Verified Gluten Free means that the product has been tested to ensure that gluten levels are below 20 parts per million (ppm), the FDA-established level for food carrying the gluten-free label. Our test results average < 5 ppm for gluten.
Verified Purity Tested means that each lot of every incoming ingredient has been tested for the presence of microbiological pathogens including Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli O157:H7, and Staphylococcus aureus.
To see Certificates of Analysis (COAs) showing test results for recent lots of product, visit:
Stuff to know:
- Very low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium
- Good source of folate, manganese and potassium
Directions for use:
- Place beans in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- Soak beans for 4 hours or overnight.
- For each cup of soaked beans add 3 cups of water, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce flame to medium low for 10 minutes, skim off and discard any foam.
- Cover and lower heat.
- Simmer on low for approx. 45 minutes.
- Hold off adding seasoning to beans until tender. Adding at the beginning will hinder the beans from cooking properly.
Country of origin:
We source our organic products from various locations depending on harvest schedules, weather and availability. This means the country of origin will be lot specific.
You can determine where in the world your product originates by referring to the 2 letter ISO country code appearing on the COA. For instance: Canada=CA, Mexico=MX, China=CN, and of course, US=United States of America.