Foods Alive’s artisan cold-pressed oils are crafted in small batches at a very low temperature on our own equipment. Why do we have the best-tasting oils? Simple, we receive samples of certified organic seed from several farmers press each sample into oil. Then we taste each sample to find the freshest and best-tasting one. This extra attention to detail allows us to maintain the superior quality you have come to expect from Foods Alive.
BE CREATIVE AND ENJOY!
Natural Sesame Oil has a rich & creamy flavor that is perfect for soups, salads, rice dishes, or pasta salads! Did we mention that it’s an easy way to add omegas to your diet?!
- Shelf Life is 14 Months (refrigerated)
- Store in refrigerator upon receipt
- For clearer oil, do not shake
- Freezing extends shelf life
- Not for use as a cooking oil
- Does Sesame Oil need to be shipped refrigerated? Does the shipping time affect the oils? Very high heat (over 300 degrees) or prolonged heat over a very long time can degrade the Omega-3 oils. However, the relatively short shipment times and variable seasonal temperatures encountered during shipment have been found to be irrelevant when tested. Even shipments arriving during the summer heat waves can be guaranteed as being potent and unharmed.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Unrefined, virgin raw natural sesame seed oil*.