BE CREATIVE AND ENJOY!
Black Seed Oil can be taken on its own or mixed in water, juice or herbal tea. Did we mention that it’s an easy way to add omegas to your diet?!
- Store in refrigerator upon receipt
- For clearer oil, do not shake
- Freezing extends shelf life
- Not for use as a cooking oil
- Does Black Seed Oil need to be shipped refrigerated? Does the shipping time affect the oils? Very high heat (over 300 degrees) or prolonged heat over a very long time can degrade the Omega-3 oils. However, the relatively short shipment times and variable seasonal temperatures encountered during shipment have been found to be irrelevant when tested. Even shipments arriving during the summer heat waves can be guaranteed as being potent and unharmed.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Unrefined, virgin raw black cumin seed (nigella sativa) oil*.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Israel or Turkey
(Since this is a natural product, the different landscapes and climates in these two countries can cause the color, smell and taste of the oil to vary from lot to lot)